Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Less is more?

Not much happened this week, which leads me to believe maybe I'll just be updating this once in a while. No point in posting when nothing has happened... Just the typical Marine stuff...

Basketball and idiots in charge of heavy machinery

This shot is of me returning from a delivery... just thought it was pretty cool...
Our latest rave...
I only have one pic of the gauge cluster I bought today. Update later when I get better pics!Looking through my spreadsheets I realized I've bought most the parts I can get used. From here on out, it's going to be tough finding some of these items. Given, at this point all I have is a car, and a shit ton of parts, I'm looking for sponsors. Most of the events I'll be at in the next year or two will be in Myrtle Beach, after that, it's going to be back to the Midwest! I can't wait.

I love you and miss you Chicago!
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment