Friday, June 17, 2011

Internet!!!

Internet was down for a while since I was moving and all, 
but here's the coverage from this past weekend.
I know there is more, I just haven't come across it yet!!!






  
  




This picture was taken at the trophy presentation.
I qualified 4th and took 3rd on this particular weekend. 





Team Hinga & Friends took 1st, 3rd, and 4th. 
Congrats to Cornell Williams, myself, and big brother Danny D. Diaz.
 Looking forward to next comp!

So much motivation to get the car ready for the next event!


1 comment:

  1. GRATZZ ON PLACiN 3RD!
    you had some really clean runs. was that an s14 that kept spinnin out & cut u off in the 1st vid? hahaa
    man 2nd vid gave me a total headache from all the zooming. but anywayyyyy you made it look so easy. didn't spin out in 2nd half of vid when it seems like errone else didd! (:

    ReplyDelete